Thrivent Grant Opportunities at Peace
Members of Thrivent Financial may be eligible to obtain $250.00 Thrivent Action Team Grants to go towards community events that Peace is sponsoring. To find out if you are eligible to obtain grants, contact your Thrivent Financial Representative. Instructions for completing grants is found on Thrivent's website, thrivent.com.
If you need assistance in filling out grant requests, please contact the church office (email@example.com or 734.424.0899).
· Build pavilion (Summer 2018) roof extension off Dexter Coop shed by playground for use by
Peace, Dexter Coop, Dexter Little League and Soccer Players and Families: Food & supplies
· Unified Softball UMAISE, August 14, 21 & 28: Food & equipment
· T-ball Saturday's (Sept. 8-Oct 13): Snacks & equipment
· Back to Sunday School & Bible School Brunch, September 9th: Food & beverages
· Wheelchair Basketball Fall Clinic, September 15th: Food and beverages
· Youth & Family Back to School BB@ & Planning Meeting, September 16th: Food & beverages
· Peace 25th Celebration of 1st Service, October 7th: Food and beverages
· Peace “Welcome our Neighbors” event for Thornton Farms Families (Sept/Oct): Food and beverages
· “Dates with a Purpose” initiative to include Dexter Coop each month: Food and beverages and Bible Story books to give to the children