Thrivent Grant Opportunities at Peace
Members of Thrivent Financial may be eligible to obtain $250.00 Thrivent Action Team Grants to go towards community events that Peace is sponsoring. To find out if you are eligible to obtain grants, contact your Thrivent Financial Representative. Instructions for completing grants is found on Thrivent's website, thrivent.com.
If you need assistance in filling out grant requests, please contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.424.0899).
- VA Kit Packing, July 1st: supplies for kits
- Build pavilion (Summer 2018) roof extension off Dexter Coop shed by playground for use by Peace, Dexter Coop, Dexter Little League and Soccer Players and Families: food & supplies
- Mott's UMAISE Summer Camp, August 6-10: food
- Unified Softball UMAISE, August 14, 21 & 28: food & t-shirts for players
- Foster Children's Back to School Event, August 17: food, game & craft supplies
- Return of Sunday School Potluck, September 9: food, beverages & Sunday School & Bible Study supplies
- T-ball Saturday's (Sept. 8-Oct 13): snacks
- Peace 25th Celebration of 1st Service, October 7: food and beverages